STAY NSW & PARENTS NSW VOUCHERS
USE YOUR STAY NSW & PARENTS NSW VOUCHERS WITH US
Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant is ready to accept your Stay NSW voucher and Parent NSW vouchers.
Simply provide your voucher details at the time of making your booking with our Reservations team or present your valid voucher on either check in or check out.
The vouchers are treated as cash. The voucher amount presented will be deducted from your accommodation bill.
STAY NSW Voucher
- NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 1 x $50 voucher to use towards the cost of accommodation bookings.
- The $50 Stay NSW vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- You may use more than one Stay Voucher per stay for example if you are staying with friends or family you can combine your vouchers to make the most of your stay.
- Apply for your voucher via Service NSW
PARENT NSW Voucher
- Each eligible household can apply for 5 x $50 vouchers, worth $250 in total.
- The 5 x $50 Parents NSW vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Apply you’re your vouchers via Service NSW
Vouchers can not be used in conjunction with each other and vouchers are valid for accommodation bookings until 9 October 2022.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Voucher can be redeemed 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Lilianfels Resort & Spa can accept vouchers for the cost of the room booking only.
- Lilianfels Resort & Spa can accept a voucher for a booking that takes place after the voucher expires, as long as the voucher is redeemed before the voucher expiry date.
- Guests can use some or all of their Stay NSW vouchers towards the same booking. (same for Parents NSW vouchers, up to the value of $250)
- Guests cannot combine their Stay NSW vouchers and Parents NSW vouchers together.
- If your bill is less than the voucher amount, the guest does not receive the leftover amount.
- Lilianfels Resort & Spa cannot offer cash, gift voucher or credit note in exchange for a Stay NSW voucher or Parents NSW voucher.
- Vouchers may not be used towards accommodation booked through a third party website.